You can help us by learning more about lacrosse and encouraging your student athlete to do the best they can on and off the field. Additionally attending games helps us provide better overall experiences to the players and helps them play as a team.
If you do wish to volunteer to help us with more specific aspects of the organization, please contact, Andrea Wagoner, and/or fill out this form and submit it to Poulsbo Parks & Recreation so that we may complete a background check prior to getting you started in one of the many opportunities at North Kitsap Lacrosse..
- scoring table (we will train you how to spot and score games)
- field setup/cleanup
- home game field representative (manages spectators)
- team representative (liaison between team and coach(es) and board)
- coaching (we provide US Lacrosse coaching & CPR/AED training)
- board member
Additionally, there are multiple ways you can assist us financially such choosing us as your recipient when shopping at Amazon or contacting, Kathy Baker, to arrange a donation/sponsorship.
Activate Amazon Smile with NKLAX as the Recipient:
If you shop at Amazon.com try using http://smile.amazon.com and choose North Kitsap Lacrosse as your charitable organization. Every time you shop 0.5% of eligible purchases will come back to the organization.
Visit http://smile.amazon.com rather than the normal amazon.com to enable donations to NKLAX on eligible purchases.
If you have already choosen a charity and wish to change then follow these instructions:
To change your charitable organization:
- Sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser.
- From your desktop, go to Your Account from the navigation at the top of any page, and then select the option to Change your Charity. Or, from your mobile browser, select Change your Charity from the options at the bottom of the page.
- Select a new charitable organization to support.
For more information about the AmazonSmile program, go to http://smile.amazon.com/about.