Register For 2017-18 Spring Lacrosse!
If you are a girl or boy that wishes to participate in the fastest sport on two feet, lacrosse is the game of skill and agility you’ve been waiting to play. Lacrosse is the premiere, yet relatively inexpensive, sport for those wishing to challenge themselves while experiencing and honoring the oldest game in North America. Football and Basketball players will also find it to be a great cross training opportunity in North Kitsap. Students in good academic standing attending Kingston, North Kitsap and West Sound Academy are eligible to participate.
*7-12 Grade Spring Season Registration Fee $225.00 (taxes included)
*5/6 Grade Spring Season Registration Fee $150.00 (taxes included)
*3/4 Grade Spring Season Registration Fee $150.00 (taxes included)
How to Register
1. Register/Renew US Lacrosse Membership (required by all WA State Lacrosse Leagues)
2. Register and pay team fee via the Poulsbo Parks and Recreation website
3. Download the Consolidated Registration PDF (if not already downloaded via the P&R registration process), print, read, understand, and fill out the forms. The following documents are included within the PDF.
- NKLAX Registration
- North Kitsap School District Athletic Registration
- NKLAX Code of Conduct
- Student-Parent Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Awareness
- North Kitsap School District Concussion Fact Sheet (
- North Kitsap School District Emergency Insurance & Consent
- North Kitsap School District Physical (to be filled out by parent and physician)
4. Deliver the completed forms to (from Step 3):
Poulsbo Parks & Recreation
19540 Front Street
Poulsbo, WA 98370
If you have questions, please contact: